- A professional artisan, and an adventurous artist who sees all of life with a creative eye.
- An author set on making the lives of my readers more fulfilling and intentional.
- A passionate researcher, fascinated by life and happiness psychology.
- A healthy person ready to learn more about health and nutrition.
- An entrepreneur with 4 online businesses.
- A child of God who is infinitely intrigued by the Bible.
- A life coach of sorts, pointing people toward a fulfilling life and dynamic destiny, reached simply by making incremental lifestyle tweaks…. day by day.
- A minister of sorts, with 2 ministries meant to impact people near and far.
- The very loved wife of a the most amazing human I know, Brook~!
- I am Laurie Hayden, AKA: Laurie Hayden Bergey.
Come follow this blog, and we can learn and grow together. Comment on the blog to share things you are thinking about~! Look in the top right corner to follow the Fortify My Life blog. Nice meet you~! Thanks for visiting~! Please come again…. and….
I am a professional glass artisan who makes dichroic fused glass jewelry and fun functional objects. My husband Brook and I have 2 online businesses for the retail sale of this jewelry. We also have an online store that specializes in hand crafted bookmarks. Click here to see our Hayden Brook Website, and here for our Hayden Brook shopping cart, Click here to see Dicro City USA, Click here to see our Brookmarks Shop.
I am an author. I have written one book, called “Fortify Your Soul”, printed by Destiny Image, 2015. I have the seeds of a second book starting to sprout at this time. Click here to read updates on the book. Brook and I have two spiritual ministries as well. Click here to see our Miracle Waters Ministries Website, and here for our “Gift List”. Click here to connect to my Miracle Waters Ministries blog. This is where I was blogging before I started the Fortify My Life Blog.
My hobbies include riding my bike with my husband, and being an amateur chocolatier. Click here to see my chocolate blog, “The Amateur Chocolatier”.